Our 2021 first term starts on the Monday 1st of February.
Mondays & Wednesdays from 4pm – 5:30pm.
The MTAS Kids Term Art Classes is an 8 week term program for children ages 7-14 years old. It provides a mix of educational, fun, and skill-building experiences to your kids. All materials are supplied.
Every child has a morning tea or afternoon tea during the class (any special dietary requirements need to be informed to the teach on the day please).
CovidSafe practices and distancing measures. With 8 student limit in each class.
Cost: $12 per child per class/$96 pay by term
Venue: Richmond Art Supplies, Shop 1, 328 Windsor St, Richmond
Bookings/Enrollments Essential: phone Deidre 0412 979 731 or 02 4578 3555
For our Kids School Holiday Workshops please see here.
MTAS is registered with NSW Creative Kids
You can use your NSW Creative Kids voucher and enroll in the MTAS Art Classes on Monday & Wednesday.
The NSW Creative Kids voucher lets you claim a $100 voucher per child per year.
It can be used with registered providers to put towards the cost of fees for art activities the kids wish to take.
You can use it at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
Students are eligible if they are:
- an NSW resident
- aged between 4.5 and 18 years
- enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW)
- a current Medicare cardholder.
How to apply:
- Check if you’re eligible
- Select the Apply online button.
- Log in to your account, or sign up for a MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the process to apply for the voucher.
To use the voucher:
- Choose the eligible provider where you’ll use the voucher.
- During the registration, provide the following information:
- child’s full name
- child’s date of birth
- Creative Kids voucher number.
For more information, you can visit the NSW Gov website.